Saturday the 9th Deals gap leftovers ride

Blitz

Anyone is welcome guys...we all go at our own pace. We wait for the group at the intersection of the next road we take so we don't get split up. And none of us mind waiting......so there's no need to try to keep up. Ride your own ride and don't try to go faster than you are able to. The more the merrier.

And I'd definitely love to see another 97 ZX6-R so tell the girl you're busy Saturday Corey. Haha

Just read this post she don't look too pretty but she runs damn good I'll explain tomorrow

Just read this post she don't look too pretty but she runs damn good I'll explain tomorrow

If she looks like your profile pic she looks good to me. Mine doesn't have a stock paint job (and I wish she were green) but I have tried to make her look as good as possible. Kawi didn't make that easy with all the purple and pink they used in the nineties. :nono:

Alright guys....meeting at the McDs in Buckeye Lake at 10:20. Leave there no later than 10:30 to head for KFC in Newark. We'll leave there around 11am and hit the route.

Hoping to be back into Newark area by 2:30ish.

I'll meet you all at the KFC. 161/16 is a much more direct route from my part of Cbus.

Home....and headed to OBX. Eventful ride guys... Hopefully next time won't be quite so eventful. Hope the Boulevard rider is ok and everyone else made it home without incident.

It depends how far south so put me down as a maybe

I take it that turned into a NO since I didn't see you there for the part that I was on...

I'll be there.

Nice looking Triumph!

I'm going to try... my parents get into town at 4 for graduation so we shall see, maybe ill split early

That TL is sick! One of the few Suzuki's that I actually like!

If you guys want something to do before or after they are having a BMW/exotic car get together at Quaker steak and lube in Polaris from 10-4 Saturday

Oh darn, I missed this post until it was too late. :rolleyes:

Home....and headed to OBX. Eventful ride guys... Hopefully next time won't be quite so eventful. Hope the Boulevard rider is ok and everyone else made it home without incident.

It was great meeting all of you today! I had fun for the little part of the ride that I was part of! Have fun at the OBX!

No I wanted to but our dog attacked a skunk when I was getting ready. My day sucked

And I'm sure your wife wouldn't have appreciated you bolting out of there as though nothing happened! :lol:

I'm just glad that I finally got out to some decent roads for the first time this year! It's way too late in the season (with as early as the weather broke this year) to have less than 1000 miles more on the odometer... Unless you're midgettodd! :D