Givi Luggage suggestions

neohiofan

I have a 2008 Busa that I'm looking to get Hard luggage for. I have narrowed it down to a few different Givi bags. I am looking for anyone's advice if they dealt with these bags on a Busa & which one's would work the best.

1. Givi E41

2. Givi Monokey V35

3. Givi E360

4. Give E36

I already have a top case that I will use in conjunction with the bags. I just want to be able to eliminate it when I go on long rides with the wife because I bought her the Corbin backrest and still have enough storage space for both of us.

There is a member on here with a busa with bags on it. Think it is Danbella?

Yea definitely PM Danballa, he's not on often but a nice guy and has some givi luggage on his bedliner coated busa. I'm sure he'd share his thoughts

The 41s are HUGE, they will stick out very far and most likely look gangly as hell. Owned a set, hated them, ditched them. (Strom)

The 36 are also quite big and they look like a typewriter case, not the most aesthetically pleasing on the sides of a Hayabusa. Owned a set, they were okay, but I eventually got rid of them. (FZ1)

I concur that of the listed bags, the newer V35 are about the best looking and most streamlined. The Beetle Bags suggestion is a good one, those are cool bags (albeit small).

I have the Givi Flow 35 top case and e21 side bags. I had to make my own mounts for them. A couple bucks at Home depot for steel and a few hours at a friend's house with a welder can take care of that.

The 35 liter top case is big enough to fit my helmet, gloves and other small items. The 21 liter side cases will fit my jacket in one of them and all my rain/cold gear in the other.

IMAG0028_800.jpg

IMAG0026_800.jpg

I have the Givi Flow 35 top case and e21 side bags. I had to make my own mounts for them. A couple bucks at Home depot for steel and a few hours at a friend's house with a welder can take care of that.

The 35 liter top case is big enough to fit my helmet, gloves and other small items. The 21 liter side cases will fit my jacket in one of them and all my rain/cold gear in the other.

I have the same side cases on my Piaggio. Very happy with them, I also made my own brackets.

4c2e74e8.jpg