does anyone else do this?

Gixxus Christ!

I smoke. I don't smoke in my house for several good reasons. I smoke in my garage. Some nights, after a few beers or a scotch or whatnot, I find myself just looking at my bike and remarking to myself what a sexy beast she is....doesn't matter which bike it is, I've owned plenty over the last few years, and it doesn't matter if its clean or dirty, if all the paint matches, or if its even all together and in running condition. She's a sexy beast because she's mine. Anyone else do this?

Does anyone smoke? Or does anyone stare longingly at their bike?

I make excuses to the wife to go to the garage just to stare.....don't smoke though. But hell it warrants one after the whole scene playing in my head of me and my bike running/rolling toward each other in a meadow in slow motion.

• Upvote 2

i will roll the bonne into the drive way sit in a camp chair with a cooler next to me filled with miller lite and stair untill drunk....did this 2 weeks ago...in fact my current avatar is from this event

when I first bought the Phoenix my girlfriend thought I was nuts. Every time I was in the kitchen I'd open up the door to the garage and take a gander...

...then I rode it and it was time for it to peace the hell out and make me some $

hell yea, do this all the time!! LOL it is one of the reasons I dont smoke in the house, others are smell and all that but always nice to go out and just look around my garage.