casper is gone....

kawi kid

dont tell carie, but casper is actually usually the reason FOR the hookers and blow.....i once saw a naked fat red-headed latino midget snort a line of coke off of his shiny cueball head....it was intense

:nono:

if you're going to quote what he said, do it right. It's "Stupid fucking cum gargling bitch"

You should have argued with him more about it. He surely would have told you he was the cum gargling champion or some such BS sooner or later. I mean he knew "EVERYTHING"! :lol:

Okay, now back to hookers and blow.;)

sunnavabeech......

I sent you another PM.

I tried logging out and back in. Still not working. I think this is the worlds way of telling us not to fix what's not broken.

Well then... you should be used to the hurry up and wait routine by now then. ;)

Ain't that the truth! I spent 4 HOURS doing a job yesterday at DSCC that should have

taken 30minutes. Thank you government workers :rolleyes:

Am I the only one who got freaked out when he saw the title of this thread in the list? I thought it meant he was dead or something... :eek:

Judging by the amount of views I would say no.

That being said....paranoid much? :lol: