NKY Rider Killed in Hit-n-Run This AM in Cinci

ScubaCinci

Hope they catch the sonofabitch...

http://www.wlwt.com/news/local-news/cincinnati/Motorcyclist-killed-in-I-75-hit-skip-crash/-/13549970/14772032/-/8uub29/-/index.html

Cincinnati police are looking for a vehicle that caused a fatal crash Monday morning.

Police said Jason Claypool, 39, of Burlington, was riding north on Interstate 75 near Interstate 74 when his motorcycle was hit from behind and he was forced into a guardrail.

Claypool was transported to University Hospital, where he died a short time later. He was not wearing a helmet, police said.

Police said the vehicle that hit Claypool fled north on the interstate. Witnesses said the car was an dark-colored older model four-door compact car, possibly a Honda Civic, with heavy front right end damage.

Anyone with information is asked to call Crimestoppers at 513-352-3040 or the traffic division at 513-352-2514.

I guarantee you she was texting at the time. 20 year old girl... guarantee it.

I dunno. The latest report I heard was she stopped and tried to help, then left when the emergency crews showed up and took over. She may have just been that big of an idiot to not know she had to stay there.

the kid's lawyer gave this as an excuse...she left because she's 20. and of course she suffers from ADHD. well maybe she shouldn't have been allowed to drive. that's the problem with driving...everyone thinks they deserve the right to drive.

girl lives in my area of town.

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20120612/NEWS/306120018/Lawyer-Motorist-left-scene-hit-skip-because-she-s-20-

Edited by serpentracer

Wow some of the comments are rediculous :nono:

My heart goes out to Mr. Claypool's family. I never understood people who ride motorcycles, willing to risk a 35 times higher fatality rate than in a car. It seems like it is constantly on the front page. I bet if you add the fact that it was raining and it rained all morning, that number soars. RIP Mr. Claypool.
RIP rider & condolences to the family. With the recent fatalities, Surely this will prompt the logical-thinking folks in law enforcement to target motorcyclists even more for traffic violations.
Brock Lee not wearing a damn helmet dumb ass thats how it was his fault second riding a motorcycle while it,s raining yes she was wrong for leaving the scene but u all have already convicted this girl and she has not went to trial guess this will be another trevon martin deal except she is white you people make me wanna puke always first to pass judgement what a life you all have

I like this quote from the article

"When asked after court why his client left the scene of such a serious accident, Nye responded: "She's 20 years old."

What the fuck kind of answer is that? Gotta love lawyers lol.

I like this quote from the article

"When asked after court why his client left the scene of such a serious accident, Nye responded: "She's 20 years old."

What the fuck kind of answer is that? Gotta love lawyers lol.

It is a bullshit answer!

The sad thing about this kind of accident is that she won't get hardly any time.

If you want to kill someone in America and get away with it,just put them on a motorcycle and hit them with a car.Gauranteed short sentence.

my bestfriends father was hit and killed on his motorcycle, died upon impact of hitting the ground (no helmet), the driver turned into him. He was sentenced the max of 90 months for veh manslaughter, 60 days suspended, and to pay restitution (funeral expenses). This happened 5 years ago, his 30 days have yet to be served due to the court system favoring those who go to college and no money has been paid. He only got this punishment because her family got petitions signed by over 1,000......and it still didn't work. They always get away with it!

my bestfriends father was hit and killed on his motorcycle, died upon impact of hitting the ground (no helmet), the driver turned into him. He was sentenced the max of 90 months for veh manslaughter, 60 days suspended, and to pay restitution (funeral expenses). This happened 5 years ago, his 30 days have yet to be served due to the court system favoring those who go to college and no money has been paid. He only got this punishment because her family got petitions signed by over 1,000......and it still didn't work. They always get away with it!
Sorry to hear this slingingchic :( The jails are full with a bunch of people with weed charges. Go figure :confused:

yep...lately up here it's pedophile's and kid trafficking!
If they fill the jail's with child molester's good for them, but send them off to Howland Island and Jarvis Island to fend for themselves so other offender's can do their time.
  • Upvote 1