Is it too early.....?

madcat6183

Good to know. We weren't going to head down Friday because there was no way we would make it there by 8. If the gates don't close going Friday might be a better option than leaving at 5 am.

Thoughts from the jbot?

I'm heading out Saturday morning. Not my choice but nothing I haven't done before. My friend will be able to make it whether his bike gets up and running or not. If I can't get his bike started, he'll ride my SV in N and I'll take my Tuono in I. I'll make sure to stop by.

For those that will be there Friday night, I want to do some trial pictures using a new method I've been experimenting with. I know Craig has already volunteered his bike. Who else? I'll give you a high-res version of the image, if it works, in exchange for use of your bikes. I'd offer to do it Saturday, but I plan on getting drunk so no pictures or they are guaranteed to look like crap.:cheers:

btw, does anyone that's going to beaver live near Bad324? he has the windshield for the project POS 3hr Honduh, and i'm trying to figure out a way to get it to beaver so we can slap it on the honda.

i'll try to find out where he lives. i think he lives near broadview heights or something.

btw, does anyone that's going to beaver live near Bad324? he has the windshield for the project POS 3hr Honduh, and i'm trying to figure out a way to get it to beaver so we can slap it on the honda.

i'll try to find out where he lives. i think he lives near broadview heights or something.

(as can also be found in the other thread) I work near where Brian lives. I'll PM you my cell to give to him and we'll work something out for me to get what you need between now and the weekend.

Yeah Marty I have 1 real good side to my bike and 1 that has some nice duct tape on it, just trying to be like Nick all last season. Had I known earlier I would have tossed my new bodywork on and numbered it, but it's all good. I'll be showing up with Craig, so feel free to use and abuse my bike if needed. It like's it real rough, just like Hollywood in the showers.