Is it too early.....?

madcat6183

a post from my facebook and a series of exchanges following the post... for brandon's benefit since he's not on facebook (or just ducking me on there, would not be surprised and not the first time lololol)

"they should do a special on animal planet: http://www.fox19.com/story/18747076/sexually-deviant-penguins-too-much-for-arctic-explorer

'Sexually deviant' penguins too much for Arctic explorer

www.fox19.com

Among the dumbfounding practices Dr. George Murray Levick observed during the Terra Nova expedition led by Capt. Robert Falcon Scott were sexual abuse of chicks, necrophilia and homosexuality."

Alex and Cleaver like this.

Jessica: Oh wtf. Ok, the explanation for necrophilia in penguins I suppose could make sense, but how the hell do you rationalize penguin pedophilia????

Roland: Penguin necrophilia. That's got a ring to it.

Jinu: ‎"she had a fake ID" "she was dressed like a slut" "her words said no, but her duct tape covered beak said yes... but her panicked fear-for-life eyes said no, definitely said no"

Jinu: penguin necrophilia should be a special move in pokemon

Jessica: ok next question: do penguins have souls?

Jinu: no because the first explorer of penguins were gingers.

Jessica: you win the internets today for that comment.

Matt: I hate you.

Jinu: Haaahahahahaha. My only regret is that Brandon isn't on Facebook.

Matt: You are an evil man.

Edited by jbot
for other people's privacy

If you toolbags do 4's, The Murse will personally give you HJ's. I promise.

This is true. I already owe quite a few HJ's, and we haven't even turned a lap out there, yet. Still waiting on parts...I am going to lose my mind if I can't get it back together in time.

anytime pauly is there, you can get it. tell me when you think you can go get, and i'll make sure pauly's around. and sometime before then, any extra parts i have for it, i'll get to him. i need to swap tires on my sv anyway.

I would like to give it a shakedown before we do a 3 hour on it. Just in case.

What do you need to do a shake down for...hell it has to be better than the last bike we sent you out on for a 3HR. Pretty sure all the frame is intact and all engine bolts are there:D Sorry about that:nono:

Jinu and maintenance just don't go together.

I remember he was attempting to top off the oil or something on the Ape at Beaver one time. He left the fill cap off and decided to start the bike and watched it pump out 2 quarts of oil from the hole. :nono:

Jinu and maintenance just don't go together.

I remember he was attempting to top off the oil or something on the Ape at Beaver one time. He left the fill cap off and decided to start the bike and watched it pump out 2 quarts of oil from the hole. :nono:

Lol, I remember that. We're working on him though. He did a successful oil change on the Ninja 95% by himself. I just had to help get the filter off, and I blame that on the rediculous location Kawi decided to stick the filter.