Is it too early.....?

madcat6183

If I can find a swingarm, I should have all the parts I need to get this thing going again. Going to tear it apart tomorrow and see what else I need. I have to see what my work schedule is like too. If all else fails, I am willing to ride somebody's bike ;)

In all seriousness, I would definitely be down for the three hour team if that is a go.

Also, John, we need to get together sometime soon (if you know what I mean!)

get craig or brandon to fix my honduh so we can ride her, tentacle style. 3-4 dudes riding one jap whore. it's illegal in 27 countries.

Sounds great! This will definitely be strange though having to ride one at a time ...that's not the way I am accustom to riding jap whores with you guys.

Let me know what you guys need. Definitely would put in my part for entry, gas, tires, and what not.

If I can find a swingarm, I should have all the parts I need to get this thing going again. Going to tear it apart tomorrow and see what else I need. I have to see what my work schedule is like too. If all else fails, I am willing to ride somebody's bike ;)

In all seriousness, I would definitely be down for the three hour team if that is a go.

Also, John, we need to get together sometime soon (if you know what I mean!)

YOU LAZY FUCK!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/08-09-10-KAWASAKI-ZX10-SWINGARM-/130712558054?hash=item1e6f1359e6&item=130712558054&pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr#ht_500wt_1413

GET ON IT LIKE YESTERDAY!!!