Is it too early.....?

madcat6183

Definitely an HJ for you! I searched it roughly 10 different ways and never came across one!

Let's see....here's my plan. Ride all day. Crash bicycle down hill, get HJ from John. Wait until later, collect HJ for swingarm. Pack up and head home, get road HJ from RVT.

I better bring some lotion.

If I can find a swingarm, I should have all the parts I need to get this thing going again. Going to tear it apart tomorrow and see what else I need. I have to see what my work schedule is like too. If all else fails, I am willing to ride somebody's bike ;)

In all seriousness, I would definitely be down for the three hour team if that is a go.

Also, John, we need to get together sometime soon (if you know what I mean!)

Edited...

Marty gonna be taking pics or does beaver have there own track photographer?

Hell yes I'll be there. Getting there Friday after work around 7:00ish. I don't know of any good bars or restaurants in the area.

I'm learning more and more places to shoot so I'm looking forward to it.

This thread delivers, is it possible to make it the first thread every member sees everytime they log on?

I mean, I just got a PM about naked pics of The Murse with his cell #, it does NOT get any better than this.

In all seriousness if you need help down here Brian hit me up, I'll do whatever I can to help and get you back on the track asap. Then maybe I will give you a real nice a$$packing in the trailer, we don't want to mess the bike up again.

Can't wait for this!

let's see....here's my plan. Ride all day. Crash tricycle down hill, get hj from john. Wait until later, collect hj for swingarm. Pack up and head home, give over the road mouth hug to rvt.

I better bring some tums.

ftfy

Hell yes I'll be there. Getting there Friday after work around 7:00ish. I don't know of any good bars or restaurants in the area.

I'm learning more and more places to shoot so I'm looking forward to it.

There is a good Italian place that Craig and I went to with Andrew Sexton before just up the road from the track, not bad prices either.

There is a good Italian place that Craig and I went to with Andrew Sexton before just up the road from the track, not bad prices either.

This is perfect, Im sure they have some huge, salty, meaty balls I can out in my mouth. As if there won't be enough of that at the track.