Is it too early.....?

madcat6183

i'm actually afraid that one day in the near future, this rampant gheyness will overflow into an actual sausage infested orgy. i shudder to think of that day.

Same with R1 and a list of parts.

Hey, I found all the parts I needed to make it all better and I am faster on it!

I'll be sure to not put in my rings on backwards when I tear it down. :nono:

And to also think Jeff wants to let YOU set his sag for him. :rolleyes:

Hell, you probably don't even know how to change someone's blinker fluid.

Hey, I found all the parts I needed to make it all better and I am faster on it!

I'll be sure to not put in my rings on backwards when I tear it down. :nono:

And to also think Jeff wants to let YOU set his sag for him. :rolleyes:

Hell, you probably don't even know how to change someone's blinker fluid.

Damn, just because they weren't marked. It's all good now, no loss of oil, just need to get back to DTM Brian's.

I dread the day when my future prospective employer thoroughly investigates me and finds Ohioriders.net. Holy shit, that would be all bad.

But this does not scare me enough to stop the gheyness... I love you guys. No, seriously.

Haha I often think about this with my current employer, especially considering there are at least 3 people I work with that browse the forums. And my seriously gay Uncle Mark would be so ashamed. But then he'd probably buy a bike and start coming to track days in hopes that half of what he read in this thread is true, lol.

Haha I often think about this with my current employer, especially considering there are at least 3 people I work with that browse the forums. And my seriously gay Uncle Mark would be so ashamed. But then he'd probably buy a bike and start coming to track days in hopes that half of what he read in this thread is true, lol.

Hm, this could be interesting.

Yeah, I started watching my posting at work a little more, with *'s etc. because I just got put onto a new system and promoted to testing it. Last thing I need is screen shots covering that stuff.

Actually shit, a lot of my jack around time is about to go bye bye these next 3 months. Shit, maybe I can get demoted?