Is it too early.....?

madcat6183

I'm free the next few weekends if you need any help and if Kim is making sandwhiches.

I will keep you guys posted. At this point, I am just waiting for the parts to arrive. Just hoping it will go back together smoothly and I won't find more broken parts.

This thread delivers, is it possible to make it the first thread every member sees everytime they log on?

I mean, I just got a PM about naked pics of The Murse with his cell #, it does NOT get any better than this.

In all seriousness if you need help down here Brian hit me up, I'll do whatever I can to help and get you back on the track asap. Then maybe I will give you a real nice a$$packing in the trailer, we don't want to mess the bike up again.

Can't wait for this!

Thanks bud!

Let get back on track, and bump this up. Looks like I should be there 7:30pmish, if all goes well. Leaving Gahanna 4pm sharp. Who's saving me a late night shower spot?

a golden shower if I get there Friday night.

wasnt there a big OR section last time?

Yes, with the OR banner and all. Nick is going to have to pass it on so it can be displayed properly for all the noobs to find us. Eventually they'll learn to look for all the trailers with the doors closed rocking around.

i dont remember if it was this thread or not, but i like that someone called you madscat earlier. i giggled. kinda like when i was called "jizzbot" and "gaybot" those were also hurtful but funny times.