Greetings fellow Earthlings!

ChiefScooter

I am going to attempt to do a walk-in and see where that gets me when I get some time.

When you are there figure out a way to play the the military card. When I did mine a few years back a guy there did and the folks in charge said 'anyone mind if we give him the first spot'. Of course everyone was fine with that. Might as well use it, you earned it.

When you are there figure out a way to play the the military card. When I did mine a few years back a guy there did and the folks in charge said 'anyone mind if we give him the first spot'. Of course everyone was fine with that. Might as well use it, you earned it.

Kinda like playing the minority card, gay card, etc. I appreciate your service but if you're pull the card like that I won't respect you, its just as bad as playing the minority card. Jamming the military card down people's throats will lead to less respect from the general population.