Mid Ohio's Buckeye Superbike Weekend (formly AMA Superbike Weekend) 7/13/12 - 7/15/12

Casper

Not sure what im doing now, just found out the wife has saturday off and we dont get many days off together so ill see what she want to do. Definatly think camping is out but we might still make a appearance saturday.

Can tickets be bought at the door or should i pay the $8.99 processing fee from their website? :-(

Yes, definitely buy at the gate now. I dont think you would get the tix in the mail in time to attend this wkend, unless theres a way to print tix after purchasing on their site?:dunno:

marty (photo by marty LLC) wanted me to let ya'll know he'll be at turn 9 at midohio. i'm gonna post this on the multitude of other "midohio AMA weekend" threads.

Be sure to stop by the Riders Discount hospitality area boys and girls.

I'll be the one wearing the Riders Discount team jersey that does not have yellow Vesrah on it and bright red Converse shoes, so i'll stand out.

Also, we'll have team apparel available at the track to purchase. I know the jersey's are pretty pricey but we'll have the t-shirts as well! This does not go to Riders Discount the company fwiw, this goes directly back into the team and any support is greatly appreciated.

Edited by RidersDiscount