OSHP cracks down on unlicensed motorcyclists

ReconRat

OSHP cracks down on unlicensed motorcyclists

They've seen an increase in unlicensed motorcyclists. Or expired learner permits. So they are going to run plates to see if you've got a valid motorcycle endorsement.

West Virginia has not seen an increase.

edit: this was in the news in the Steubenville area.

Edited by ReconRat

Woo! I gotz.A,lie.sense, dog.... I.boghtz itz..wit.me $10k tacks check... Mow if me's could affords...a..helmet I gottaz find. Anuter party.time.jib, cuz. My partz.time,b.o.s.z iz a jerk!

:lol:

I kind of miss my buddy exarch, it hasn't been as exciting or entertaining with him banned. :(

Edited by crb
  • Upvote 1

Woo! I gotz.A,lie.sense, dog.... I.boghtz itz..wit.me $10k tacks check... Mow if me's could affords...a..helmet I gottaz find. Anuter party.time.jib, cuz. My partz.time,b.o.s.z iz a jerk!

I kind of miss my buddy exarch, it hasn't been as exciting or entertaining with him banned. :(

You shouldn't need a license. After the morons I've seen rolling in my 12 years on the street I have no faith I'm their testing system. It's strictly for revenue, not for safety.

'Here 18 year old guy, swerve through these cones at 3mph and we'll unleash you and your R1 capable of breaking the sound barrier on 270, and that'll be $100"

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

• Upvote 1

You shouldn't need a license. After the morons I've seen rolling in my 12 years on the street I have no faith I'm their testing system. It's strictly for revenue, not for safety.

'Here 18 year old guy, swerve through these cones at 3mph and we'll unleash you and your R1 capable of breaking the sound barrier on 270, and that'll be $100"

The same can be said for a lot of the cagers on the road, too.

The same can be said for a lot of the cagers on the road, too.

Very true. They are more dangerous too given they weight 3000-4000 lbs. They think they are safe and remain unaware and entitled. I work at a bank and I've seen so many cagers run through and bash their cars off the pylons in the drive through. Typically women in SUV's. And I mean bash as in need to call a tow truck.

Last week a woman hit one so hard she bounced 4 foot backwards and got stuck on the rear pylon. :what:

• Upvote 1

Last week a woman hit one so hard she bounced 4 foot backwards and got stuck on the rear pylon. :what:

I LOL'ed but that is so sad, too...well, pathetic describes it better.

Better than "Here 18 year old guy, you can't even swerve between cones at 3mph but we'll unleash you and your R1 on 270 anyway."

UK style test is much harder.

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Motoring/LearnerAndNewDrivers/PracticalTest/DG_178328

There is a free-riding section where you are followed by an examiner and you have headsets on to communicate. You just ride like you normally would and the examiner watches you, just like in a car test. Do anything stupid and you fail.

They see me roolin they hatin but they ain't gonna ever catch me ridin derty :cool:

In my cell so I can't post the video but you understand.

Okay, Houdini, how did you manage to get inside of your cell? :confused:

<snicker>

• Upvote 1

Very true. They are more dangerous too given they weight 3000-4000 lbs. They think they are safe and remain unaware and entitled. I work at a bank and I've seen so many cagers run through and bash their cars off the pylons in the drive through. Typically women in SUV's. And I mean bash as in need to call a tow truck.

Its pretty bad when there is an entire category of videos dedicated to women trying to park or maneuver and in each case you just wonder how people survive life without knowing such basic skills such as backing out of a parking spot. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1fJfKlHGjw

Okay, Houdini, how did you manage to get inside of your cell? :confused:

<snicker>

Jail? lol

Edited by JStump
  • Upvote 1

Like always, this predictive text sucks balls some days on my phone

You know that predictive text learns from the words you use a lot... So "cell", "suck", "meat" and "balls" are common words for you...?? :eek:

• Upvote 3

If you can pass tge CDL tests they will turn you lose in a 80k lb rolling death machine and for shitz and giggles if you pass the background check you can haul hazmat.

Most of these Cdl schools are only 2 weeks, so even if you go to a cdl mill you still don't know shit. We really need more an internship program to get a cdl.

The comments about the cagers are spot on.

Back to bikes & riders; It seems that when the temperature gets up to about 80 the average skill level of riders I see drops considerably. Lately I've seen a lot of people camping out in blind spots, walking the bike along when stopping & starting, wobbling around corners, not having a clue about countersteering, etc. Even though the test here really isn't that hard, I can see why a lot of these "riders" don't have a license. I know the UK has a much more stringent, tiered licensing system. I also know that when you travel around over there you don't see nearly the number of buffoon riders you see over here. I don't know exactly how they keep the unendorsed from riding over there but their system seems to work better than ours judging by the average rider skill level.

Neither of my bikes are registered in my name. So I guess I can expect to get pulled over more now?

Doorfront Parking like a BOSS

NoBama 2012

Yes. Happened to a member of a small group i was in a couple of years ago. Bike was in her husband name....he had no license. He scanned our plates as he passed us on 71. Then dropped back and pulled her over. Let her go real fast.