Many American Bikers Suffer From Sensenbrenner Syndrome. Do You?

vvvpr

I accidentally got shit on my own shirt. My ex wife was wearing it though. Never play fart tag after a good fish and chips. Ruined my favourite knickers too, I did.

Oh wow, this thread is still alive? Burn it! Burn it with fire!!!

Seriously though, Casper, can you edit the OP so that all the links go to noh8campaign.com or something? At least then, this thread will have some redeeming value.

I never cease to be amazed at the lengths to which some people will go to avoid accepting the truth and to villify those trying to enlighten them. And I have never posted to any online forum that had a shortage of trolls proudly displaying their ignorance as if it were a badge of merit.

• Downvote 1

I never cease to be amazed at the lengths to which some people will go to avoid accepting the truth and to villify those trying to enlighten them. And I have never posted to any online forum that had a shortage of trolls proudly displaying their ignorance as if it were a badge of merit.

troll??? says the guy with 2 post.

:nothingtoadd:

just_just_stop_the_more_you_talk_the_stupider_you_sound.jpg

BTW, Vilify has only one L, Pirate has only one ARG!

• Upvote 1

I never cease to be amazed at the lengths to which some people will go to avoid accepting the truth and to villify those trying to enlighten them.

You mean vilify?

Also, apparently you have 'enlightened' mixed up with 'propaganda'. :rolleyes:

inigo2.jpg

• Upvote 1

Go somewhere else with your bullshit. Obviously no one here cares what you say your wasting your time. Your as bad as one of the mall ninjas on a gun forum. Get a real job that actually contributes to society if you really care about this country instead of swinging from some political groups nuts.

The great circle of the Internet. When God (err, kawi) calls a troll home, another one emerges in short order to take their place, ensuring a near-constant supply of lulz and entertainment for the rest of us.

Please, vvvpr, enlighten us on how, exactly, you are a "freedom fighter" simply by virtue of strapping on your assless chaps, mounting your tassle-laden Harley, and embarking on a ride that will take you no more than 50 miles round-trip with 4 stops at local "watering holes" to take shots of Jack "'Murica, goddamnit!" Daniels.

Please, vvvpr, enlighten us on how, exactly, you are a "freedom fighter" simply by virtue of strapping on your assless chaps, mounting your tassle-laden Harley, and embarking on a ride that will take you no more than 50 miles round-trip with 4 stops at local "watering holes" to take shots of Jack "'Murica, goddamnit!" Daniels.

again, all chaps are assless, if they had asses, they would be pants...

maybe you're not giving this guy his due, he might be a jim beam enthusiast...

The great circle of the Internet. When God (err, kawi) calls a troll home, another one emerges in short order to take their place, ensuring a near-constant supply of lulz and entertainment for the rest of us.

... and then, Simba becomes King. The end :D

I approve of the course this thread has taken but would like to encourage vvvpr to keep trying. These dumb brainwashed kids don't have a clue about what freedom is and can't draw from enough life experiences to be truly enlightened. Keep schooling them maybe one or two will get it but based on the makeup of this board that’s the best you can hope for.

That's an obvious sign no one cares what you say dumbass.