Briar Rabbit Classic - I won

Beegreenstrings

How do you show up, register for registered clays. Shoot and win your class but still miss out on Lewis Class money. :nono:

Oh well I won my class so I am one step closer to stepping up in class.

The new Browning Ultra XS did a fine job! :D

Good times all around. Practiced Friday night, GF shot a shotgun for the very first time. Fell in love and on the second trigger pull broke a clay. I was impressed :wtf: then broke the next 3 in a row for a run of 4. Very nice.

By Saturday though she did not want to shoot it agian. She scored for our group. She had more fun scoring and telling everyone - lose or dead - than she did shooting friday night.

Good Times! Next weekend we will be at Cardinal shooting center for their shoot...

Well, Shawn and I are friends. So, for me to say I like it would be bias to begin with. Let me just say that he has put a lot of time money and we have all chipped in extreme amounts of work to bring it back to what it is now.

Moved the pistol bays, opened the paintball fields, set-up the archery course and opened a small indoor archery range, and are constantly moving cutting lanes and working on the sporting clays courses to make them more challenging.

Yeah I like it. I am usually there 3 nights a week :D

I have been looking for a golf cart so I dont have to walk all over the 84 acres of property, gets old quick.

My cousin went down there within the last couple weeks, I believe for a pistol shoot. He told me just last night that he really like to shoot down there and its worth the drive time to him, about 90 minutes.

Well, Shawn and I are friends. So, for me to say I like it would be bias to begin with. Let me just say that he has put a lot of time money and we have all chipped in extreme amounts of work to bring it back to what it is now.

Moved the pistol bays, opened the paintball fields, set-up the archery course and opened a small indoor archery range, and are constantly moving cutting lanes and working on the sporting clays courses to make them more challenging.

Yeah I like it. I am usually there 3 nights a week :D

I have been looking for a golf cart so I dont have to walk all over the 84 acres of property, gets old quick.

1000+ yard range... make it happen stat!