2001 XR100R for sale

jbot

How far are you from cinci?

i am basically at the exact opposite corner of the state as Cinci. about 270 miles per google maps.

Ass...we could have worked out a cash and trade deal for the ZX! If I had the moniez it would be gone.

you just kept going on and on about how you needed the cash, so i didn't think you were interested in trades. i'll give you 2K and this honda for that trailer, you homo hahaha

Edited by jbot

Damnit!!! I would nab this right now if I didn't just but tickets to fly to Dallas.

I'll let my club peeps know about this! I'm sure you will have it sold soon! The would be a PERFECT bike to race in the Stock XR100 class!!

i also listed it on CL for $550 firm just as an FYI to you crazy kids

Damnit!!! I would nab this right now if I didn't just but tickets to fly to Dallas.

I'll let my club peeps know about this! I'm sure you will have it sold soon! The would be a PERFECT bike to race in the Stock XR100 class!!

thanks brian!

How much will sumo wheels and tires run me for this Fireman? Temporarily calling dibs depending on cost and availability of sumo parts.

you just kept going on and on about how you needed the cash, so i didn't think you were interested in trades. i'll give you 2K and this honda for that trailer, you homo hahaha

Uuuhhmmm...No. I told you already, you snooze you lose. You'll be wanting to sleep in my "condo" at the track instead of ginger's place.

How much will sumo wheels and tires run me for this Fireman? Temporarily calling dibs depending on cost and availability of sumo parts.

in the interest of my sanity and fairness in general, there is a no-dibs rule.

Will you deliver or are you coming close to Columbus any time soon?

i gave away my hoopty trailer a few months back so no longer have a way to deliver. sorry. it would've been perfect too since i am going to be in the weekend after july 4th.

I'll trade you a glock for it

sorry, no trades (also, I have too many guns, if such a thing was possible)

we already have brandon's hell-hog. well, when the battery isn't fried on it, anyway.

i dunno, i'm eventually going to have to get off brandon's teat one of these days and get my own trailer... and if the xr doesn't sell, i'll just throw it in my future enclosed trailer or try to ride it up and down the ravine in my back yard and fail horribly.

i'm at beaver this weekend lol

but if my fiance is willing, she can meet you at the house to hand it over to you.

You really want the fiance in Todds hands when you are not around? :wtf:

Hope you have insurance on her.