Mid Ohio July 6-7th!

Limitedslip7

Hey Guys,

I'm planning on heading down from Michigan for saturday. I don't have an EZ up so I was wondering if anyone had extra room to share some shade with. I'll be running intermediate.

Thanks!

$50 at Dicks, is what I think I paid for mine. I am solo and should have some extra room but the bikes may have to be in the sun. If you don't get a better offer, look for light blue Honda Odyssey with a Subaru bike rack on the top. Or, the only red Ducati with white urinal cake sliders on the side.

I thought you were talking about today. I'm not working tomorrow, have a Bday party to go to. I'm at the track today

shit sorry i could have rode up earlier too, oh well my ac took a crap and i ended up working on it anyway. My wife got tom off work so we are doing stuff with the kiddos now.

wow that was a HOT weekend! I would deff like to thanks all the corner workers! Worked from 8am-9+ PM. See you guys at the AMA races!

you talking about the ones downtown or at the track ?? :D

a few notes

1) track was amazing!

2) My suit was absolutely soaked and I smelled horrible at the end of the day

3) H2O --lots of it!!

4) stepping into a shitter that was tipped over isn't too cool

5) everyone was helpful as always and it was a fun day!

first vid uploaded

http://youtu.be/5SnSaMfo5oo

4th session of intermediate

Nice vid and thanks for sharing. Interesting line choice through 7 and 8. You passed me at 13:15.

Based on how you were passing everyone, looks like A is in your near future.

I just got to watch my GoPro vid. Nothing too inspiring but I did manage a PB of 1:52. Rest of the laps were just around 2:00.

Any hints on how to shrink the file size done? I am at 1.5G.

Edited by Revelstoker

thank you, why do you say interesting line choice? I try to make a straight line to the entry point and just hold it as tight as i can through there.. so damn tempting to pass people on the inside through there--one more reason i need to take a stab at racing next year lol.

second vid is up--session 5

http://youtu.be/gOIU_xKTbZg

thank you, why do you say interesting line choice? I try to make a straight line to the entry point and just hold it as tight as i can through there.. so damn tempting to pass people on the inside through there--one more reason i need to take a stab at racing next year lol.

second vid is up--session 5

http://youtu.be/gOIU_xKTbZg

Your line was just fine I don't know what he talking about.come to A to try pass there.

Your line was just fine I don't know what he talking about.come to A to try pass there.

My bad. I found it interesting as it was slightly different from what I have been doing. I should have qualified that better. I like watching these videos as a way to identify something that I may be doing wrong or could do better.

when you hold it tight coming out of 7 and swoop out to the right just to come back into 8 I think it is slower than coming into 7 a bit faster and staying on the throttle & then getting on the brakes into 8 and holding er tight.. I hated turn 8 at first but now I love it lol.. And I'm bumping up to A next track day Rusty--looking forward to learning a few things from everyone there.

I agree with ya on watching the vids--I've felt like I have been hauling ass in a few spots just to come home--watch the video & see that I was more so coasting.. Really helps to pick out a few areas to work on each time I'm out then mentally focus on getting faster in that area.

when you hold it tight coming out of 7 and swoop out to the right just to come back into 8 I... I hated turn 8 at first ...

2nd time at M-O for me and I am doing what you describe above. Yes, I still do hate T8. I just can't figure out how hug the curbing tight like you are doing. I try to hug the curbing but end up going wide on exit. That has me crossing back across the track for 9. So, I have been late apexing 7 (following the lighter pavement path) and late apexing 8 so that I am close to the curbing going over the top of the hill with a straighter shot to the entrance of 9.

I remembered being told to early on 12 and drift out wide to set up for the carousel. Now, watching you do it, reminds me that I was boofing T12 all day.

I find it interesting (there I go again) to see the different line options and expand my thoughts on what is possible.