The Photograpghy Thread

ScubaCinci

A couple pictures I took last weekend out in Hutchinson KS. Who would have figured they hide a world class space museum out there.

Lunar module (inside)

IMG_6167.jpg

Liberty Bell 7 recovered off the ocean floor.

IMG_6010.jpg

A fully assembled Titan II rocket that would have launched the Gemini capsules.

IMG_5982.jpg

I am working on uploading the rest of the pics to the following album. I will label everything as I go.

http://s267.photobucket.com/albums/ii281/vf1000ride/Cosmosphere/

• 3 weeks later...
with flickr you have to right click the photo in the size you want to post, right click and choose properties then highlight and copy the image address. then you can use it in the post.

they changed their site a few years ago and ever since the "share" address they put up never works for me. many many people have voiced their frustration on their forum but they never went back to the old one that actually worked. the shit they use now makes 0 sense at all.

Alright, I'll try one more time. Thanks for help!

A new thread to talk about stuff that's being talked about in another thread? WTF! This sites a great idea but is bogged down with stupid threads like this.

How about some original content? Maybe something motorcycle related as you suggest? You wanna be pot or kettle?

:troll:

-VanDy

• 2 weeks later...

Can't believe I missed this thread the first time around. I've been getting into photography for the last several years and have really enjoyed it.

Motorcycle:

IMG6907-XL.jpg

IMG5797a-XL.jpg

IMG6800-XL.jpg

Non-moto related:

IMG0941-copy-XL.jpg

IMG1006a-XL.jpg

969891788_CNZU6-XL.jpg

883142670_p5cJ3-XL.jpg

790949503_pUnTy-XL.jpg

If anyone's ever interested in heading up to the Valley (or wherever) to shoot, just let me know - always glad to have company.

• Upvote 1

May I ask how. What settings and method? Single shot watching and waiting, or continuous and throw out the ones that don't catch anything?

I have a nikon coolpix that does a good job on just landscape setting adjusting for the flash against black. As for catching them, of course it's watch, wait and good fucking luck. :lol:

Some like this one require some computer enhancement because of the clouds reflecting the light everywhere and overwhelming the optics of the camera.

8-09-12bolt8.jpg