The Photograpghy Thread

ScubaCinci

Was today down in KY was a bunch of AFJ guys I'm on there as well pretty sure I'm going to try an make this a weekend thing if you guys wanna join

Not sure its in the cards for this season, but wont count it out. Weekend riding availability for that kind of time/distance seems far and few between. Typically family, home, gigs, work, and other plans prevail. May have a plan-free wkend day sometime before winter, at least I'm hoping so. My bike has had tons of nap time this season:mad:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A few from my recent trip to DC.

Breakfast joint first morning

yv4hv.jpg

Vietnam Memorial

rNV7Y.jpg

The cross by Lowens means missing in action while the diamonds mean killed in action and bodies recovered. We still have crews looking for bodies and when one is found and identified through modern forensics they receive a diamond around their cross.

voKc9.jpg

The Vietnam War Monument's east wall points directly to the Washington monument while the west wall points directly to the Lincoln Monument.

Fj1ff.jpg

this picture is fucking bomb!

Thanks!

It's hard to find places that you can get a clear enough sky for this type of shot, and it was pretty borderline even in BFE Michigan, but I'm happy with the way it turned out.

I need to get back out West and try it out there. I've seen some from Utah/Arizona that are just stunning.