Google Bans Firearm

TheBrown57

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/06/30/Google-Big-Obama-Donors-Bans-Firearm-Accessory-Sales-in-Ads?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Google wants you to know that it is thinking of your "safety" as it announced that anything to do with firearms on its Google Shopping service is forbidden.
This goes for knives as well as firearms and related products.

As much as I agree....not gonna happen. Not sure the alternative is much better.

What do you mean? I'm sure some of Romney's best friends own gun companies. :lol: ..... and racing teams and housing projects and small off shore countries..... where Obama knows the people selling drugs at the race track, living in the projects and running human trafficing companies in small off shore countries.

God this choices are so wonderful. Again we get to pick the lesser of the two evils. :nono:

Then you are relying on others to think for you. IS that a comfortable thought?:p

This is where things get really difficult. Do you vote for one of the big candidates, one of which will win, or do you show your support for the little guy (Ron Paul) that's doubtfully going to make any numbers to get even close to getting elected?

This is where things get really difficult. Do you vote for one of the big candidates, one of which will win, or do you show your support for the little guy (Ron Paul) that's doubtfully going to make any numbers to get even close to getting elected?

And thereby waste a vote and help Obama

Doorfront Parking like a BOSS

NoBama 2012

I guess I look at it as exactly what it is. Our vote is a popularity contest and if you don't vote for the big two you still send a message about political views. It is still better than not voting at all IMHO. What really angers me is when I vote and there is only ONE candidate for an elected position. It is the only time I DON'T vote as to send a message I'd rather chose no one than some one I don't support. I think if there is only one candidate you should be able to vote for no one to fill the position and if no one wins then the position remains empty till a better candidate option is found.

And thereby waste a vote and help Obama

Doorfront Parking like a BOSS

NoBama 2012

And its this mindset that keeps the bipartisan system going. People would rather vote for the person they think is going to win than the best person for the job. Until people pull their heads out of their ass we will be choosing the lesser of two evils.

• Upvote 2