Motoseries July 29 Round 5 - Nelson Ledges

SJC1000rr

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Brandon, with no Jinu are we going to try and rock the 3 hour?

I guess that probably depends on shake down, round 2 at Mid-O and if the team captain of Team Yerrow Nightmare wants the bike to run when he's not there? And we'd probably have to bring in our other riders Weasley and Napolean.

What the fuck is this non-homo, epic fail thread doing? There isn't one single ghey comment in 15 posts of total horse shit.

Nick, you better watch your mouth, I ain't waiting on the women to tell me I can go, just gotta figure a few more things out. For that you will be getting a double mushroom stamp the next time I see you.

What's this I hear about no Asian Persuasion? This makes for a totally non homo weekend, I loved looking at his little ass and thinking about his little hands all over me. Wow that was ghey.

Anyways, I believe I should be good to go, turns out we aren't going to the dirt races next weekend like planned unless I find a dog sitter for the weekend, so saving some cash by doing that too.

For anyone interested, Cox and I will be giving free HJ's with Hollywood in Marty's trailer. Done and done.

Fuck this means I gotta order tires ASAP.

Cox, let's get this back alive and get people down for what they are running etc.

I'm in for the Mini 20(Hint hint Cox). Got my tires lined up and I'll let you know Thursday night about picking them up at Putnam.

Cox and I will be showing up later Saturday evening and running Sunday only as of right now. There will be room to spoon with either of us, but we will be taking reservations first.

Thinking about hitting the bar/restaurant in Garretsville we hit last time for dinner again, except this time Cox won't be all fucked up and can actually enjoy it.

Trying to get the Fiance' and parents to drive up from Mansfield Sunday since they could make church then roll over from there, so they can witness our extremely homo tendencies. Oh, and because dad's helped pit and so has Amanda, so we could have some extra help for all of us running the 20.

Lol alright. I'll get ahold of Todd today and get it all sorted out. Might have to make some sleeping arrangements if the Gf wants to come.

Not an issue bro, bring her for sure. I can crash with someone I'm sure, Marty, Craig, Murse, maybe Hollywood and his GF?? ;) Or wait, was she staying with Marty this trip?