Motoseries July 29 Round 5 - Nelson Ledges

SJC1000rr

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a condom, an ass pad, and refreshed forks? i dunno lol

Forks will be done very soon, if I can get the chatter to go away the bike will be solid. I may need one of those hemeroid doughnuts for the next ride on it.

I also need to fix the bodywork and get it up to be painted by that special someone. ;)

As it stands, I will not be there this weekend. Nobody at work is willing to switch with me. Hopefully, someone will but I'm not holding my breath. Considering riding Friday if possible but I have to work until 3am on Thursday which doesn't leave much time for sleep.

As it stands, I will not be there this weekend. Nobody at work is willing to switch with me. Hopefully, someone will but I'm not holding my breath. Considering riding Friday if possible but I have to work until 3am on Thursday which doesn't leave much time for sleep.

Who needs sleep!

Sucks man, but understandable. Cox and I aren't heading up until Saturday PM. if you need us to take your bike so you can just run up and catch some sleep in the truck before the races, just let us know. We can arrange pickup etc.

You've still got my naked pics, I mean number right?

Sucks man, but understandable. Cox and I aren't heading up until Saturday PM. if you need us to take your bike so you can just run up and catch some sleep in the truck before the races, just let us know. We can arrange pickup etc.

You've still got my naked pics, I mean number right?

You best bet I still have the pics, they are my desktop background. Still have the # as well. Thank you for the offer. If I think it is remotely a possibility I will have you guys do that. As it stands now, I still wouldn't have time though. Won't be off until 3am Sunday morning and have to be back at 3pm.

Don't forget to pre-order your CDs!!:D

Ill only be there Sunday so probly going to be cheap and just buy the low grade CD no med. or high res. this time :) Unless you want to shoot some special pics in Craigs trailer Sat night??

But yes, support Marty!

This was almost a post saying how pissed I was about not being able to make it. I'm in Mississippi for work right now, was supposed to be on my way home but the job ran over. All the flights for tomorrow were booked but I just got a call that there's a cancellation and I'll be on my way home tomorrow bright and early.

Can't wait! It's gonna be a gay old time!

This was almost a post saying how pissed I was about not being able to make it. I'm in Mississippi for work right now, was supposed to be on my way home but the job ran over. All the flights for tomorrow were booked but I just got a call that there's a cancellation and I'll be on my way home tomorrow bright and early.

Can't wait! It's gonna be a gay old time!

Dude, I would totally not go if you weren't going, no homo, wait, super homo. I almost am in tears just thinking if you couldn't be there, I would have to move on to the new Ginger, actually, where the hell has he been? Is he coming? I know he fixed his brake handle with a hammer and vise, so he's "good to go".

Marty, that's the plan, Cox and I hope to be able to join, even if we just meet you all there, and head to the track after we eat/drink.

I do want to pull my wheels Saturday night though as I need to change tires 1st thing in the AM, and get all the practice on the V front that I can before the race. Help would be appreciated, I will have some beer I am sure.