so now im a ninja...

cOoTeR

So here's how it went down. I've got to get up for work in a couple hours so pics tomorrow.

So yesterday went and looked at some bikes and put in a loan app for a 2011 zx10r but the banks were closed so had to wait for approval. Doing some research I realized the bike I applied for was a 2012 zx10r. When the salesman called to say I was approved I told him that it was a 2012 he checked and said oh wow it is my bad. I said it was cool I'll just take the 2011 model they had since it was less. I got there and he said they were the same price due to a promotion from kawasaki. I said awesome I'll go with the 2012. Came to an agreement and was signing the papers when I noticed they said 2011. I asked the guy and he said it was a 2011 they didn't have any 2012 models. I said are you sure he said yeah is that ok. I said yeah because it was still a good price. Went to go over the bike with the salesman and decided to check the VIN. I wasn't surprised it didn't match the paper work. I showed the salesman and he said there was a mistake they ran the wrong stock number. He talked to his boss and we agreed that since it was their mistake I'd get the 2012 for the promotional price of the 2011 left overs. Awesome right. Then I had to re-sign the papers and noticed the monthly payment was $12 less/month. The manager said since the bike was not ABS like the 2011 they sold me on paper they sold me the 2012 for the same price as the 2011 non ABS. So it was pretty awesome.

WOW braaaaaand NEwwwww ,

story confuse me, but your choice makes me jealous :D , stay safe have fun and post picz

Basically the dealership didn't realize it was a 2012 and advertised it on the show room floor under the price of the 2011's. Right now the new 2011's are discounted to try to sell them. Since they didn't realize it was a 2012 model until after I bought it I got it for a lot less than I should have.

Nice Honda

:D

holy shit you're right I never noticed it. It looks like an uglified cbr design, I liked the old ones and wish they didn't make such a drastic change looks wise