IMS Teams with Dealer Expo at Indy; Feb 15-17, 2013

Casper

I'm 80% leaning towards doing this... What time is everyone getting there friday night?? I'm thinking about visiting a friend in Champaigne friday night, then heading towards indy saturday morning ish.

IN!!!..but no strippers or short guy with beards in my room this time(sorry yoda:lol:) i need my beauty sleep. My tahoe seats 9 (7 semi comfotable)we can car pool.

Psssh. I cant help the party followed me into our room. Mmmmyyyyyy bad. Remember the name tag tower we made. hahaha. Good times there fo sho!

Hmmmmm. I guess Im down. I dont need a room. I'll just stay with my Ducati Indy peeps. :-) Not sure when Ill go or come back, but the corolla could fit another 3 and it would be about a quarter per person for gas :lol:

Last day bump, if you are on the fence you need to call and book your room today. We have a couple open rooms in our block left but we lose them today if not booked and they become availible to whoever calls. You can change your mind and cancel 48hrs prior with no fee so if you are even considering it call today and book your room to get in our block and group discount

• 4 weeks later...
I fell off the fence and landed on the beach on Los Angeles

I want to fall onto a beach! I fell onto a 'my ampoules keep exploding and I don't have any data to present next month because my material is too unstable and I'm freaking out because I need it to work' working weekend. I'm hoping that I can roll downhill a little bit and land on 'my materials worked so i'm gonna play COD a little bit', but that is unlikely.

Maybe i'll go to a tanning bed and pretend i'm at the beach for 10 mins.

I want to fall onto a beach! I fell onto a 'my ampoules keep exploding and I don't have any data to present next month because my material is too unstable and I'm freaking out because I need it to work' working weekend. I'm hoping that I can roll downhill a little bit and land on 'my materials worked so i'm gonna play COD a little bit', but that is unlikely.

Maybe i'll go to a tanning bed and pretend i'm at the beach for 10 mins.

You could use the green bean data