Cool (and hopefully dry) Sunday ride

Blitz

Going to try this again tomorrow since we were rained out today. Meet at KFC in Newark and head Northeast through Coshocton/ Millersburg and on North. KFC at noon, kickstands 12:15. Spirited/sportbike pace

Oopps I just woke up :(

Want to ride Hutch? It's raining up North do we came back south. I'm at KFC now trying to decide what to do. Was thinking about riding South where it's not raining.

Yeah I know you missed it. I was pointing at it when we went by? You could have taken dayton rd over to 16 as well.

That's what I was planning to do.....but it looked like you signaled you were just gonna take 16 towards Cbus. It's better we didn't anyway. I stopped at KFC and checked the radar and it was raining on that route too.

If you have an evening sometime this week that you want to ride man, send me a pm of something. Maybe I can come out that way and we can go South to the Hocking area or something. Still feel like I haven't got that good ride in I'm looking for...haha