Sat 21 & sun 22 coshocton rides

Hutch

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ended up being a great ride had 6 bikes at times, nice meeting you Dave and loved your bike and the sound. Nice seeing you again Dave, James, Keith

It was nice meeting you and everyone else as well. I had a good time and will try to make it for some more rides. Thx

It was nice meeting you and everyone else as well. I had a good time and will try to make it for some more rides. Thx

Yeah man.....glad you guys could make it. Was a great day to ride.

Hey guys. looking for some folks to ride with while the family is away. I don't know the roads or the area very well and I hate riding alone, can just anyone tag along?

Yeap meeting today at noon @ kfc on 79 (cedar st) in Newark right off 16 and there's a speedway right there.

Good ride. Well the part I did anyway. Hope the rest was uneventful. Had to split off to take my daughter home she is on a schedule today. Also the reason for my reserved pace, not willing to do the normal with my 13yo on the back. Next time though :D

Just got back home finally. Bike died again at 16 and Cherry Valley, managed to push it over to the Speedway and called for a flatbed. Going to spend the rest of the day tearing into this thing and testing every electrical bit I can, starting with the regulator/rectifier.

Thanks to everyone who helped get it push started and I apologize for holding the ride up. Hope you all have/had fun on the ride today and that everyone makes it home safely.

Good ride. Well the part I did anyway. Hope the rest was uneventful. Had to split off to take my daughter home she is on a schedule today. Also the reason for my reserved pace, not willing to do the normal with my 13yo on the back. Next time though :D

Yea uneventful except my lowside on 520