Dragon photographer gets some good ones.

Tonik

thought no surprises once i saw the first pic, but then the third guy rolls in from the right side...

Gotta imagine at those speeds you should've had time to brake rather than "roll it over to keep from crashing"...

thought no surprises once i saw the first pic, but then the third guy rolls in from the right side...

Gotta imagine at those speeds you should've had time to brake rather than "roll it over to keep from crashing"...

I'm wondering how the guy in the tank top crossed the line, the third guy probably target fixated and locked up the brakes.

:dunno:Doesn't look broken to me...my leg twists that way, I think the jeans make it look worse.

I agree, just looks broken because of the jeans. The guy from the right side caught me off gaurd.

I don't think that leg is broke. Look at it in the pictures as he is getting up...a few before 27. As for the cause of the accident I think the first two bikes were traveling in the same direction and got together, maybe one was passing and the other didn't know and came over on him.

Morons, going slow and still crashing. Guy going other direction is biggest moron of all. Crashed for no reason other than something was happening in the other lane.

This skill level (LOW) gives us all a bad name ;)

3rd guy should've never crashed.First 2 should've never crashed into each other.

Agree on the 3rd guy but not enough info on the first two. Though you are likely correct.

Im just glad I didnt make any highlight reels except my own :D

http://xtremesportsphotography.photoreflect.com/store/Orderpage.aspx?pi=0QAK017X020140&po=140&pc=238

Craig

I don't think that leg is broke. Look at it in the pictures as he is getting up...a few before 27. As for the cause of the accident I think the first two bikes were traveling in the same direction and got together, maybe one was passing and the other didn't know and came over on him.

Oh yeah it's broke! If you look at the pics he never actually puts weight on his leg. Only as far as is knee. And when he is on his knee his foot is twisted at an unlikely angle. Mos def broken leg.