New Rider from Miami County Here

ohio_cop_32

Hello all, I just started riding and really like it so far. I bought a 2004 Honda CBR600rr and have put about 500 miles on it, in 3 weeks riding time.

I am really starting to get the feel for the bike now.

I need to buy a manual so I know what the oil change cycle is and so on.

Any pointers will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks !

Jesse

• Upvote 1

:welcomeor: I used to live in Tipp, hope to see you out this season and watch for occasional group rides/meets in the Events section for Southwest Ohio.

Oil change intervals vary with opinion, but I change mine every 2-3k miles. New filter once a year, but I swap oil twice usually ( depending on mileage each season )

:welcome:

Hope you don't ever go over 55 mph rural and 65mph on highway. If so, I'm sure you never write tickets because that would be hypocritical and shows a lack of honestyintegrity to the public you protect and serve. ;)

Edited by NinjaNick
  • Upvote 1

Welcome! I'm just down the road from you so to speak.

:welcome:

Hope you don't ever go over 55 mph rural and 65mph on highway. If so, I'm sure you never right tickets because that would be hypocritical and shows a lack of honesty/moral to the public you protect and serve. ;)

IF I didn't know you were just teasing I'd have to suggest you change your name to ninjadick. :lol:

• Upvote 1

Welcome! I'm just down the road from you so to speak.

IF I didn't know you were just teasing I'd have to suggest you change your name to ninjadick. :lol:

:lol: I am teasing but I am serious also. If you are sworn to uphold the law then you better never break it in my eyes if you give tickets for the same shit. I hate when people choose to be cops but yet break the law themselves. It's just one of many things wrong with our "system". I'm sure you would agree if we were bullshitting on one of our rides. :p