Motoseries Beaver PIRC August 4-5

jbot

Just wondering who is going to the double track day weekend (no racing, but maybe there is a race school). It's coming up in a few days, so I'm trying to figure out who will be there to pit with.

I'm pretty sure I'll be there, but waiting for a couple last minute things to clear up.

I was going to post up the same thing but you beat me to it. I'll be going and a friend of mine should be joining as well for Saturday only.

I tried calling Todd twice today to find out about gate closure Friday night, does anyone know how late I can arrive before I get shut out?

I won't be able to make it, I've got a few things going on Saturday and Sunday.

Jinu you can grab the trailer whenever if you're going. I got my bike and the scooter out of it so I can do some maintenance to both, so there's room if you feel like putting the TDub in there for pit duties.

I will be there for both days! woot woot!

I'll be there snapping pictures. Sonny boy will be doing the flagging and helping the crash truck.

Pre-order your CD's and save.:D

Let me know how I can pay you, as I would like to preorder!

I will be there for both days! woot woot!

Let me know how I can pay you, as I would like to preorder!

Cash at the track or paypal: marty at photosbymartyllc dot com.

I have low res ($26), medium res ($37), high res ($56) or full res ($75). Those are the pre-order discounted prices.

It'll be easy to spot you on the track. Love the paint job.

I won't be able to go !

My daughter is coming into town for a weekend visit.

That has to be the lamest excuse I've ever heard. :nono:

She can come to the track and be our pit bit.....uuhhmm.....person! Yeah, pit person!

:D

I'm pretty sure I'm in for Sat only also. Seeing how I'm already into the late sign up fee time I'll give it another day just to be sure I go on the better of the two days.

I really need to get back but I'll be in Michigan for family time. Most likely partying with Kid Rock since he has a lake house accross the lake from my aunt and uncle. Hookers and blow would be facts.
Pretty sure I need to help you with the hookers and blow. Directions to said lake house?

I will be there on the Wilson Circuit (Kart track) racing my NSF.. My club will be there Sat/Sun... Marty, if you want to make a little extra money, come take pics of us also.. It's not only our race weekend, but a national race event where we have riders coming in from NJ, Fl, Mich, Tenn, etc... So I'm sure those guys would love to get some pics!

Come see me in the pits.. I'm on the only Repsol Replica mini GP bike.. #4

That has to be the lamest excuse I've ever heard.

She can come to the track and be our pit bit.....uuhhmm.....person! Yeah, pit person!

Thrust me,I was being a real "Di*k to my wife about this last weekend.

Long story short!

She sent my 2 granddaughters to stay with her other grandparents for the summer.

One starts school Aug 8th in Tenn.,so her and her NEW boyfriend(No Comment) are coming up on Friday night and staying at my house,to get them.

Looks like I'm in for Putnam tho !!!!

How is Kevin riding saturday then? :p

I'm out for this one but looking to get things straight for Putnam.

Trust me....if I were the new boyfriend "Dad" and I would be hittin' the track while the girls mind the kids.

:D

I will be there on the Wilson Circuit (Kart track) racing my NSF.. My club will be there Sat/Sun... Marty, if you want to make a little extra money, come take pics of us also.. It's not only our race weekend, but a national race event where we have riders coming in from NJ, Fl, Mich, Tenn, etc... So I'm sure those guys would love to get some pics!

Come see me in the pits.. I'm on the only Repsol Replica mini GP bike.. #4

Let me see what I can do, thanks for the heads up. Maybe I should send mini me over to do the pics!?