Motoseries Beaver PIRC August 4-5

jbot

Oh yeah, the old dude will definitely be sleeping, I mean working the gates all weekend. Last event, I swear he never left the little shed, and was sleeping more than he wasn't. Heck when we came in, he didn't even ask who we were, just was like mmmkay, have fun, here are wrist bands.

We went to get beer 20 hrs later, dude was still there, sleeping in the shed, just ask Craig or Standout.

i'll see you guys there saturday morning. please save a spot for me if we block off a big spot again so we can pit together. i may or may not have ninjadoc with me, and a another guy that will have an RV+enclosed trailer (he might have to park somewhere else anyway depending on where we pit). i'll be in a white vw touareg pulling a black enclosed trailer

He told someone that he would stop by later to get their gate fee as he didn't feel like charging them right then.

Yeah I remember that, it was just funny. I mean I had just tourched Subways bathroom and we did almost die a few times in that storm, or maybe the forest fire?

. i may or may not have ninjadoc with me,

Thx to you jbot, i might actually have my first track day in my life :D will let you know for sure by tomorrow noon. seems that when things come together weather might ruin the day :mad:

I'll give you my wife's cell number and you can talk to her.

Not that you'll dial the right number anyways !!!

BURN !!!

She probably was the one who answered before and just said she didn't know you to save face.

BOOM! There it is.

whoever is going tonight, can you park to the left of the pit entrance and try to block off a few spots? otherwise, that's where r1nutswinger and myself will be setting up on saturday morning.

in any case, see you guys tomorrow.

does anyone have a generator i can leach off of? not that i "need" them in novice, but i dont want the tires to get all heat cycled out if i can help it. bah, they probably won't even get warm while i'm running out there anyway. i should probably get "coaching" wheels with street tires on them and another set for the race tires.

I'm all packed and ready to leave in the AM.

As Jsquirt stated, we are planning on pitting to the left side of the 'pit in'. We typically hold the right side hostage but without our typical 'campers' going we most likely won't have any continuous spots to claim.

I should roll in by 7am or sooner so if any is looking for our small group, I have a silver trailblazer ss and trailer, and Jsquirt has a white touareg (that a VW) and black trailer.

^^^

Doubtful,since her number is different from mine !

But on the other hand,it is possible that she gets my calls rerouted to her phone.

As she puts it "You hang out with your Girlfriends at the track?"

If she only knew !

I figured it out for you. Tonight take your bike and gear over to the shop and leave it inside. Then tomorrow morning, I'll call you and pretend that someone broke into the shop. You roll over load up your shit and come out with the boys.

:D