Motoseries Beaver PIRC August 4-5

jbot

It was nice to meet you, now that I know it was you pitting across from us at the pit in entrance. I was the one stuck working on the red gixxer. :(

But I did get it fixed and made a good day out of it!

And you freak me the hell out when you rolled out onto the track with that VT as I came through T1. I actually roll off momentarily because I wasn't sure how quickly you were going to try to "merge".

It was great to meet you too! I was glad to see you were able to get your bike fixed and get out.

I don't know why the control guy gave me a green light when he did. I habitually check to see if anyone was coming when I leave the pit and was shocked when I actually saw a bike there! I hope I wasn't too much of a holdup. I've been dying to take that bike out for some laps and figured that was my best chance.

Dude it stopped raining after noon and the track dried up somewhat fast. Anyway, I rode down the pits a few times on my Repsol mini, but didn't see anyone I recognized.. But a bunch of bikes were on the track.

I know I know... the wetness makes me nervous. ha

Just about done sorting the images. Once I'm done pre-paid cd's will go out and then I'll also post up those that want to see them. I have a short time frame since I leave Thursday night for Putnam. Stopping at the in-laws house Thursday night in Springfield since that's the halfway point for me. The sleep in Friday and head on over to the hotel.

Well, no matter. I got a replacement that I'll get cleaned up and put back on again. I was just pissed at the stupidness resulting from the jacktard that put this motor in has caused me. Needless to say, that bolt and speed rotor did not go back on. :nono:

I know it's been a long time since I've been to the track, but I don't remember people being as whiny as Kevin. Is this a new trend or is he just the exception to the rule?

Bring your ass to the track and you'll be the one whining about being passed twice a session by me.

BOOM! :D

/thread

Bring your ass to the track and you'll be the one whining about being passed twice a session by me.

BOOM! :D

/thread

You know my general reason for not showing. That said, Jbot talked me into coming out sometime this month, but due to health issues, I have to pass.

You know my general reason for not showing. That said, Jbot talked me into coming out sometime this month, but due to health issues, I have to pass.

I do and I gave you my opinion about that. So suck it up, take some meds and get your ass out there. :D

haa haa now kevin looks like a dick

Zip it zipperhead. :p

kevin did a poor job of making me race legal. he skipped the drilling step and went straight to shoving the safety pin into my thumb. how helpful he was.

All I can say, as the lone witness to the event, is that I walked into Kevin's garage and Jinu was standing on top of an orange crate, dick in hand yelling "Just fucking pierce it before I change my mind!!!" Kev rushed it, closed his eyes and stuck the yellow man's thumb instead. In Kevin's defense, it was the largest of the potential targets. So while a pierced penis is known as a Prince Albert, Jinu received a Prince Kevin. Either way, I am stuck with that image as it has scarred my cerebral cortex.

In other news, walther, heal up and get to the track.

• Upvote 1