closing on my first house tomorrow!

serpentracer

I assume he meant the link that he posted which is a house on Wyoming. I'm not sure what they call that hood but from what I remember that area is far more white trashy than ghetto

Thats what I get for assuming. Sorry missed the link. Scratch that...

The Wyoming link is in West Price Hill. Can be a bad place. MUCH different than Hyde Park, for sure.

probably only stinks because of the pool....i bet its salvageable

pool and shit tons of mold everywhere with a nice infestation of bugs causes the stink. We went in it about 10 years ago and it was bad then so I can't imagine what its like now

I'm pretty sure those are real old pics, we got spooked and didn't make it through the whole house but my guess is the pictures definitely make it look nicer than is. It probably was also way overpriced for the area and by the time it was available to be purchased it was so dilapidated it would cost huge $$ to renovate it

I'm pretty sure those are real old pics, we got spooked and didn't make it through the whole house but my guess is the pictures definitely make it look nicer than is. It probably was also way overpriced for the area and by the time it was available to be purchased it was so dilapidated it would cost huge $$ to renovate it

apparently that was the case with one of his other houses that his ex-wife sold to 50 cent....50 cent sued the realtor company because it was such a piece of shit and took so much money to fix up

heres how it looks after its been fixed up though

http://www.zillow.com/blog/2009-08-12/50-cents-home-on-market-for-109-million/

wonder what tysons current place looks like.....that one 50 cent fixed up is badass....i cant even imagine living like that....estimated mortgage $35,674 per month :lol:

Edited by Steve Butters

the story I read is it is owned by some guy that went to prison for something or other. that's why it's still vacant.