dont take the tactical advantage it looks suspicious.

kawi kid

http://drudgegae.iavian.net/r?hop=http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-batman-arrest-20120807,0,6641095.story

If he is a chl holder he should have been released on the spot. It doesn't say if it was a controlled carry zone or not though. If it wasn't he was a chl holder and it wasn't a controlled carry zone he was 100% within his rights to sit where ever he wanted.

If you searched my house you'd find "survivalist gear" and I did some time in the military... And, if I were that intent on seeing this movie and felt that concerned that someone would try a repeat of Colorado, I would position myself where I had the best tactical advantage over the perpetrator and be defensively armed. His choice of seats seems to be the closest to the quickest exit/escape if the SHTF.

Innocent until proven guilty.

• Upvote 1

Quick, everyone meet at Assumption Avenue and Conclusion Circle... then we can get this party started.

This is my surprised face that the guy was a North Ridge-billy.

:|

Its ok to assume he is guilty because he is former military, had a firearm, a bag, and sat where he wanted to in the theater. But not ok to assume he is innocent.

That's odd, and a bit overboard.

I did go to see the movie on Saturday, I sat in the back row, and I had a knife.

The knife I always carry. The only difference or oddity was that I was sitting in the back row.

Its ok to assume he is guilty because he is former military, had a firearm, a bag, and sat where he wanted to in the theater. But not ok to assume he is innocent.

I'm not presuming guilt or innocence, I don't really care which he is. I'm just saying there's more to that. Even your paranoid ass doesn't carry that much to a movie. If I feared for my safety that much going to the movie, I just wouldn't go. Then there was also enough going on that the court ordered a search warrant for his house...... there's more to the story.

Nice, that's what it is!

Its definately nice! Shoots great and its nice and quiet! He did a great job on building it up! I will say it's made for a right hander. :) I can only describe it as making sandblasting your eyeballs enjoyable lolol.

If you searched my house you'd find "survivalist gear" and I did some time in the military... And, if I were that intent on seeing this movie and felt that concerned that someone would try a repeat of Colorado, I would position myself where I had the best tactical advantage over the perpetrator and be defensively armed. His choice of seats seems to be the closest to the quickest exit/escape if the SHTF.

Innocent until proven guilty.

Regardless: you have to do things the right way.

Carrying concealed illegally for any reason in this state is ridiculous, when you consider how easy it is to get a concealed carry license. This guy deserves every instant of time he gets behind bars, especially in a climate like this. If that guy was properly licensed, THIS DOESN'T EVEN MAKE THE NEWS in the first place.

He's done the law-abiding gun community a huge disservice, unnecessarily caused a panic and broken the law... if he's convicted of any of that he should be punished, period. This is the kind of guy that libs love to slam as a "cowboy." We don't need cowboys that come off dumber than the cows lol.