Bike Night at QSL

benhur

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We meeting this week? My wife is coming with me and since it's her first time outside the devolpment on the GSXR, she doesn't want to take 270... Prob end up taking havens to renoldsburg new albony to morse. Than hit sunbury and than go to a road that I don't know the name of but you can take it to rt 3. that'll go till Polaris parkway... Anyone wana meet in Blacklick, let me know a time/place! I can't check the forum at work so PM w/ email and I'll reply.

Good times gent, we had a good time!! Look out for crazy drunk ladies reving their bikes up in flower beds and trashing their pipes!!! ;)

Went to down to High St. Bunch of guys were talking about it down there,one of them had a video of that dude with the tiger painted bike laying it down.

Edited by Kmanlyst

I went to one bike night and watched an old school black dude with a SWEET KZ1000 about bite it pulling out. Both were still living in the 70's. That bike sounded like the thundering gallop of the horse ridden by Jesus for the second coming. It was stretched, custom paint, chrome, and a wheelie bar. He hit the bump on the way out and almost tipped it over, but he gunned it and his body whipped like a crash test dummy and away he went. No helmet but he was dressed to the 9's.

I've never been back since. Watching people get drunk and ride scares me.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2