8/12 Anyone riding?

NinjaDoc

anyone interested in riding tomorrow? looks like another beautiful day. I am thinking of hitting the same route we did today, pretty nice roads for a simple short ride.

if anyone interested let me know early.

meet spot: magnolia OH

Marathon 224 N Mill St

Waynesburg, OH 44688

time: meet around 10: 15 and kick stand by : 10:30 AM

Route: touch most of the good stuff in the NEO region East of 77 and north of 70

Ride around for 4 hours and finish the ride at hanoverton 9 & 30

Speed: spirited pace no RACE/ hyper sport ride

As of now will only go ahead with this plan if others are interested.

Edited by NinjaDoc

Let me borrow the Ninja. :mwuwahahahaha:

Sold it ages back :D

well after screwing up today' date=' I'd love to get the bike out tomorrow[/quote']

We can meet at

magnolia Marathon 224 N Mill St

Waynesburg, OH 44688

around 10:00 am ride around the good stuff for 4 hours or so and head back home. we can end the ride where 9 meets 30 so its easy for u to slab back

now there is a less than 5% chance i might have to call off, will let you know early if it happens. :(

u guys should head down 83 and organize a ride on the west side of 77, its just too good a day to miss. I will just ride around here since have to get back early. Too bad for you guys living all the way up there. Personally i feel the east side roads are the closet for us NEO guys to have some fun rather than going all the way south.

I'm game for anything. Either east or west of 77 is going to be about the same slab distance for me. Wouldn't mind hitting 520,60,514 west of 77 though. Inya, up to you.

do let me know if your coming to magnolia, i been through the roads today that we will riding tomorrow, so all good condition.

I would like to get out tomorrow, but I'm on call, so my ride could be interrupted at any time. I'll also need to stop every so often to see if I'm being paged.

Will probably still make a run down to Dresden via, the 520/60 route from up here in Olmsted.

Will check back tomorrow to see if any one would like to join me.

Yea I'm pretty Pissed at my friend, called me and my gf and woke us up at 3:30am to bail him out from getting a DUI so I overslept. On the bright side he is on his way to the store buying me several racks of ribs to throw in my new smoker :D

Have a safe ride guys. I wish I could have gone too but back tire is done after yesterday. Doc you may want to change the meet spot next time. Remember no ATT service.

yep i had changed it to the marathon in magnolia

Well Doc just went right past the meet point, wonder where he could have gone.

and ryan seemed to have missed the first post info on the 8/12 thread