For Sale.. Kendon Sportbike Lift... Almost never used ;)

Dubguy85

Selling my Kendon Sportbike Lift.. Most of you know me.. I don't work on my own shit.. ;) So this thing was used a handful of times to clean my bike.. I live right by my dad now, and he has the same one, so if I ever need it, I can use his.. I paid $600 for this last year and it still looks and operates like new.. I'll let it go for $400...

This lift can be raised manually by hand like a car jack, but also can be hooked up to a compressor to be raised.. This folds up and goes against the wall and almost takes up NO ROOM.. Great lift.

The only negative thing I have to say about the lift, is it isn't wide like a table so you can put it on a rear or front stand and take the wheels off.. Other than that, its an awesome lift.. Let me know if you have any questions.. I can post pics if someone REALLY wants to see it, but just google Kendon Sportbike Lift for pics. Its in awesome shape.

i figured out some time ago that i will buy tools and then just give them to pauly to work on my bike(s).

plus, pauly already has one. plus, pauly threatened to de-sack me if i buy tire machines or other "serious" motorcycle maintenance equipment.

lbts glws

i figured out some time ago that i will buy tools and then just give them to pauly to work on my bike(s).

plus, pauly already has one. plus, pauly threatened to de-sack me if i buy tire machines or other "serious" motorcycle maintenance equipment.

lbts glws

You can buy it and put it in my garage? I would allow you access to it at any time.