Motoseries Round 7 @ Nelson Aug 31-Sep 1

TRMN8TR

Steve and I considered fixing that stupid kickstand when we picked it up but then we saw that it had been welded and re-welded back on like a dozen times so it stayed like it is.

:lol:

LOL, yeah. When I first saw it sticking out as it did, I thought is was a freaking outrigger.

i hate you all for making me want to register for races I cannot afford...

I got baited into riding at BeaveRun Sunday and badly needed new tires. Probably could have survived the day, but my CR "friends" failed me at tech (which provides a valid excuse for the wife to justify new Power One's)

Anyway, now that I have race tires with only 1 day on them, it would be a waste to let them sit in the garage all winter, right? RIGHT?

I got baited into riding at BeaveRun Sunday and badly needed new tires. Probably could have survived the day, but my CR "friends" failed me at tech (which provides a valid excuse for the wife to justify new Power One's)

Anyway, now that I have race tires with only 1 day on them, it would be a waste to let them sit in the garage all winter, right? RIGHT?

Definitely right, they'd be ruined for sure.

This really makes me want to do a nesba day.

bike on stands, tires under bed?

bike on stands, tires under bed?

Don't give him any other options, rookie!:D I want to see his azz out there the 22nd and 23rd. (It would be a good time for me to give back to him his safety wire drilling jig that I have had for over a year.)