Motoseries Round 7 @ Nelson Aug 31-Sep 1

TRMN8TR

Ok I can't wait any longer. I figured someone would've been talking about this by now.

So I missed last round and that will be the only one. I'm back this time and I'm already signed up for the usual. Trackday Saturday and SBK 600 race 1, 2, and Mini 20 on Sunday.

I've had a lot of time between round 5 and 7, so I'm pumped and ready to go. The bike is clean and had all its maintenance done and I even had time to work on the Red Dragon. Had to stack a couple exhaust gaskets in there (I guess tolerances on Chinese scooters are a bit large?) but it no longer sounds like a harley.

Who's coming, and who's getting married or has some other lame excuse for not making it?

Out as of now, weekend before the biggest race of the year and believe we are running 2 different tracks that weekend. The second track being the warmup for the following weekends race, the crown jewel of the season.

Sounds like it will be difficult to control all the power of the red dragon!

Brandon, for reference wedding is Sept 29th, and that's an off weekend. I do plan to be at Beaver the 22nd, for both days.

Is it really that difficult for you to place something under the filter?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This coming from a guy who owns a bike that does the same damn thing.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This coming from a guy who owns a bike that does the same damn thing.

Yea and I place something under the filter and the oil runs into a catch pan. Wow, that was tough.

Yea and I place something under the filter and the oil runs into a catch pan. Wow, that was tough.

Then you should know that there is already a stupidly small plastic "funnel" under it already, that's obviously useless. You'll have to provide photographic proof that it's "that easy".

I'm sure it is "that easy" but I enjoyed watching Jinu dump oil down his engine the first time and get frustrated, and then telling him Kevin ripped him off and sold him some poorly engineered, bts piece of crap. You guys are totally missing the point!