Free Kittens!!

Gump

My daughters spotted these things along the road on the edge of my hay field crying. 1 boy, 1 girl. I'm guessing they were dumped. They've been handled before. Eating hard food. They must go fast. I hate cats and the dogs will eat them and they can't stay. The girl is white and the boy is off white. 330-904-88threefive. Leave voicemail or text. I'm in the Canton/Carrollton area and will deliver or meet anywhere around there.

cats.jpg

photo-3.jpg

I pawned them off on a brother to keep until they're gone...muahahaha, sometimes a girlfriends influence rocks !! They're still free though. On a side note, they are probably genetically excellent if they came from the feral wild cat population, where only the disease free and fittest survive.

I'm not far from you up in Uniontown.

Let me check on whether or not I'm at least allowed a cat in my apt. - dogs aren't allowed on my floor. I'm not necessarily a cat person but it would be nice to have a pet.

after living with a cat (my gfs stupid ass cat), i can honestly say it is an awful experience......anyone considering adopting these vermin, DONT DO IT.

cats are fucking horrible. if you want a little gay pet, get a yorkie or something....dont buy a cat. at least dogs are fun, even if theyre little yip yap homo dogs.

• Upvote 1

cats are fucking horrible..

Not to hinder the adoption process, because those are super cute kitties, but I kinda agree. My swollen eyes don't help me like them any more either.

I like cats that don't live with me.

Though, I have seen cats that play fetch and lay down on command. That's pretty cool.

Lol, I think 1 is spoken for & 1 my brother is keeping. Not 100% sure though. Cats r money pits. I already spent $10 and four people had to dig one out of a couch arm and two people got bit.Fun fun

They are basically in Uniontown near Clearwater park if the current deal falls thru.

Edited by Gump