New Member/Dayton area

mgossel

A buddy of mine (username:longdogracing)is a member on the forum recommended this site to me. He is also responsible for getting me hooked on riding the track. I have been lurking for a while and figured it was time to introduce myself.

I am currently riding a 2008 R6, stationed at WPAFB. I have started riding on the track this year. It is addicting to say the least! Oh, it is also very expensive, but worth every penny. My wife is a huge supporter of me riding track...so that makes justifying my purchases easier. :D If your at Mid Ohio this week...stop by. I will be by myself which kind of sucks. I should be parked next to username(donkason).

I will take any advice that will make me smoother on the track. I learn from others and tend to pick things up fairly quick. I am sponge for sure.

I just wanted to say a quick thank you to KTM Brian for taking the time at Putnam to help set the sag on my bike. Great first impression of members on this forum.

Oh...the bike hasn't and probably won't ever see the street again.

Cheers,

Edited by mgossel
grammar
  • Upvote 1

Lots of room in the truck and trailer. Come on out after getting hitched! Perfect way to consumate your marriage... :)

Theres a few of us at WP. If it werent for my wedding this year, id be at the track more. We should do a WP track day get together, been meaning to make it out with LongDog...

Theres a few of us at WP. If it werent for my wedding this year, id be at the track more. We should do a WP track day get together, been meaning to make it out with LongDog...

Sorry I didn't see this earlier...let us know. It would be awesome to get a good group together.

Lots of room in the truck and trailer. Come on out after getting hitched! Perfect way to consumate your marriage... :)

Haha!