Go Pro wanted - Whos a dealer

flounder

True, but there's a bit more to it with GoPro though. ;)

Ive dealt with MAP on many accounts myself. Even the strictest ones, and im not talking about a $299 MSRP items, Im talking items that are in the thousands....

It basically boils down to as long as your not out advertising, whether it be emails to friends, word of mouth, etc. to the point where someone complains, youre fine.

Just when im looking for a Go Pro, I have this happen.

So today I was riding out by Easton and in the car in front of me, I notice the girl climb over the center console and the guy starts driving fast when he passes cars and then slows up when no one is around. haha. I know this routine so I pull up beside the driver side window and up pops this girls head from his lap.. She was giving him a blowjob, hahaha. They both look at me in shock and I give them the thumbs up at which point they start laughing and I just rode off and let them get back to their fun. If im not mistaken, he was also trying to record her with his phone..

Talk about what would have been a great first Go Pro vid.. :)

• Upvote 1

Lots of places are having a promo right now for $250. We just bought one from overstock for $250 about a month ago and $250 was the best price I had seen up until now. Now they are on sale everywhere for that price. It's a very nice system.

Mary