garmin zumo550 motorcycle gps

crf69

Sold my 1000rr that it mounted to.......those who know what this is mnow how wonderful it can be. 375 shipped is what im looking at getting for it........does not have motorcycle mount

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Not trying to troll - who uses a GPS now that everybody has a smart phone? I'm not saying that I don't use one - in the last year, I've bought a Garmin and a TomTom - one was $20 and the other was halfway through the garage sale, so it was $12.50. Gave the Garmin to my folks and keep the TomTom in the tank bag, in case I ever need it..haven't yet.

its specifically mad for motorcycles......is bluetooth enabled and is desensitized for use of gloves.......its military specd waterproof dustproof shockproof drop roll down the road 70 mph proof.

it is awesome getting handfree wireless instruction and being able to call and talk to people on the bike. i had this paired with a cardo scala rider........i paid over 650 dolars for this.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Not trying to troll - who uses a GPS now that everybody has a smart phone? I'm not saying that I don't use one - in the last year, I've bought a Garmin and a TomTom - one was $20 and the other was halfway through the garage sale, so it was $12.50. Gave the Garmin to my folks and keep the TomTom in the tank bag, in case I ever need it..haven't yet.

Me :D

But I got a regular Garmin for $50 cause I'm cheap. It was also before I had a smart phone. I can program routes and it's nice

I've always wanted to try out one of the Zumos but could never pull the trigger on it