BeaveRun Labor Day Weekend (2012)

redkow97

Just wondering if anyone will be out. I know MotoSeries is running at Nelson this weekend, so I assume most of the ORDN contingent will be there, but if anyone is riding BeaveRun with NESBA, stop and say hello.

I plan on being there Saturday afternoon, and riding Sunday.

I got talked into registering while highly intoxicated on Friday night, and the wife (who was equally intoxicated) was silly enough to approve the purchase :D

Anyway, I'll be out playing in Advanced on the CBR and terrorizing the paddock on a scooter when possible.

I am planning to pit with my friend Jeff who control rides with NESBA, and I believe he's pitting with (another) Chris who has the captain-America R6. That's easy to spot, and I shouldn't be far away, since we're talking about sharing a single generator rather than running three smaller ones.

well you guys missed out. Forecast for Sunday was 70% chance of thunderstorms all day, and the fog was so bad at 6 AM I was scared driving up to the bathrooms to take a shower.

By 9:00, the fog had lifted and the track only had a few damp spots. We got about 4 rain drops all day... Humid as hell, but otherwise great riding.

little video. I am not the camera bike. He passes me while I'm waving to the photographer in T7 hahaha

Someone went down in T1, so we were both backing off there, which kind of sucked, but otherwise it was a fun session

I wasn't running a timer, but I figure 1:04's and 1:05's for the most part.

http://youtu.be/uqCK0JlC0OU