That's Going To Leave a Mark

Anden

Legs look OK, but I really worry about anything sticking out of the side of the trailer as it swept past his arm. I predict some ugly flesh damage to the upper left arm/shoulder. Things like bolt heads, rivets head, turn signal, cleats for tie-downs etc.

How do you fall asleep on a bike and not fall right off? :confused:

I dozed off on my cbr once on 70. Luckily I woke back up pretty quick and it was early enough that there wasn't much traffic around. The adrenaline rush I got from scaring myself as I woke up kept me going until I could get to a gas station and pull over. I bought a couple of monsters and high sugar candy bars and made it home.

^ Same thing happened to me. Coming home late from work and the drone of the engine put me to sleep. I never thought it could happen. The immediate jolt that I got once I woke up and realized WTF just happened scared me in ways I'll never forget.

Didn't have a problem staying awake until I got home after that.

Not on a bike but i have fallen asleep in my car. Too tired to drive while going down the interstate and battling trying to stay awake for probally a half hour or better i decided to get off on the next exit. Thats when it happened. I start to head up the exit ramp and the next thing i remember is my chin touching my chest and i look up at stopped traffic at the light at the end of the ramp. I slammed the breaks and went skidding by the stopped traffic on the left shoulder. Didnt hit anyone and stopped before the intersection. That is scary enough in a car. I can only imagine on a bike.

Got a friend that went to sleep on 77 at 3 am while running about 70 mph. As luck would have it we were on a straight area and I finally woke him up at about 30 mph. When he realized what was going on he pulled over for a smoke.

I was afraid to wake him because I didn't want to startle him and he would wreck for sure.

I dozed off on my cbr once on 70. Luckily I woke back up pretty quick and it was early enough that there wasn't much traffic around. The adrenaline rush I got from scaring myself as I woke up kept me going until I could get to a gas station and pull over. I bought a couple of monsters and high sugar candy bars and made it home.

The "sugar high" is a total myth, so don't waste your money on the candy bars next time.

Caffeine legitimately makes you more alert, and coffee still has the most caffeine by volume. Energy drinks are usually just larger containers than your typical cup of coffee.

Caffeinated gum is convenient while riding.

You wouldn't think it'd be possible right, to fall asleep on a bike. I never fell

asleep but I've gotten drowsy and head-bobbed a couple times, crazy :o

I think you might be right,she was either texting or it was a mirror. You can see what appears to be a small object(phone maybe) fly across the road @14sec

Wow, thats a much better version of the video. Now you can see it WAS a woman ,

on a scooter, with no gear at all. :nono: She's lucky to be alive.

I had one girl friend that used to fall asleep on the back all the time.

If her arms were up front I'd feel or see them loose grip and slump.

Can't ride like that, and have to stop right away.

I admit that when tired and bored I'll ride resting on the tank with one eye closed at a time. Propped up with one arm, my hand on my chin. Can't do that very long. Either wake up or stop.

I miss some of the older bikes. You could put the feet on the rear pegs and lie down on the tank and ride with one hand. Comfy...