Motoseries Round 8 at PIRC 9/22-23

TRMN8TR

Do they have a food truck or anything there or should I plan on packing?

Wait, what? Youre going to PIRC and been icing me all season? I hate you right now, and no BJs for you on the way to jennings this season. There I said it, maybe a few HJs but that's it. I am drawing the line.

Yeah there is a food truck but rumor was it was expensive and greasy.

Wait, what? Youre going to PIRC and been icing me all season? I hate you right now, and no BJs for you on the way to jennings this season. There I said it, maybe a few HJs but that's it. I am drawing the line.

When the fuck are you going to Jennings?!

I need to get another day in and mid Ohio fell thru cuz of weather and this doesn't look much better but oh well.

I'm gonna be lonely in the backseat again :(

Do they have a food truck or anything there or should I plan on packing?

Bring something you know you'll like, if you get in a bind go hit up the concession stand. The people that were there last year had a great breakfast but it appears to be a different truck this year. I haven't had a chance to sample thier grub yet.

how quick does Todd normally respond to emails? I sent one awhile back but never heard anything. I'm not sure if I should sign up through the site or not because he said he would reimburse my suit rental. At this point I might as well wait it out to see the weather, but I don't want it to completely fill up and be screwed....

how quick does Todd normally respond to emails? I sent one awhile back but never heard anything. I'm not sure if I should sign up through the site or not because he said he would reimburse my suit rental. At this point I might as well wait it out to see the weather, but I don't want it to completely fill up and be screwed....

Maybe Craig or Jinu could call him and see what you should do to get your 35 dollar discount.

Well the weather is looking fucktastic. No worries we'll make the best of it. Sounds like there is going to be a lot of good cooking here and there. We will be smelling up the pits with BBQ ribs on the smoker and my grill full of BBQ drumsticks. We will be blazing some tunes as well. Is the plan still to try and pit left of the track entrance? Looking forward to the shenanigans!

Just sign up ya pansy. :D

Try calling him instead also.

I'll see if I can call him tomorrow....literally been running around non-stop for work the past week. Leading a full day of training tomorrow, so I'll have to try and sneek out during lunch to make a few calls.

Oh fuck! There goes the neighborhood! Just watch out for the guy jamming on the brakes for a red flag!

Closest I've came to ass packing any one other than Madcat :nono:

^ proper response for the track thread right?

Edited by Mykill