Motoseries Round 8 at PIRC 9/22-23

TRMN8TR

I wonder how the fz6 would do? I want to go ride Beaver damnit. I don't think I would like it even compared to the shitty Honda. I bought it so I wouldn't be tempted to take the new bike on the track.

I wonder how the fz6 would do? I want to go ride Beaver damnit. I don't think I would like it even compared to the shitty Honda. I bought it so I wouldn't be tempted to take the new bike on the track.

Only one way to find out...:D

^^^^

This !

I just hope you have better luck than with your other bike !

dont feel bad, my "new" bike is going to beave....old bike is in rubbermaid bins and slowly being parted out

anyone have any tips for PIRC? been checking out the track map and some youtube videos of the track....found this, looks oddly familiar ;) looks like some major braking for turns 1 and 10.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxTtsCT3k5o

beaverun.jpg

dont feel bad, my "new" bike is going to beave....old bike is in rubbermaid bins and slowly being parted out

anyone have any tips for PIRC? been checking out the track map and some youtube videos of the track....found this, looks oddly familiar ;) looks like some major braking for turns 1 and 10.

beaverun.jpg

^^^

This is Kevin (R1Harasser)BTW !

I'm not aloud to comment cuz I'm blind and in Novice !

You pretty much nailed the intermediate range. You'll definitely have some slower bikes, and a few running a little faster. Much faster than 1:09 and you should probably consider jumping to A. There will be much less traffic, and safer than being on the track with riders running lap times :20+ seconds slower than you.