Motoseries Round 8 at PIRC 9/22-23

TRMN8TR

Take's a lot more than a few insults to keep me away from you.

Now,if you were to insult my bike,that may be a different story !

So when I tell you that I appreciated the $250 you gave your daughter you'd be okay with that?

BOOM! There it is.

:D

you will probably be fine in intermediate... but know ahead of time that it will be the most crowded group. during the riders meeting, they'll say "does anyone want to hook up with a racer to get a morning tow?" and when they do, you can get one of those guys to show you around.

or you can do novice again and you can get put into a fast group... or if there are enough instructors, someone can go one on one with you (coaches are eager to do that cause then they can usually go a bit faster than normal lol)

Little bit worried about closing speeds with other riders during the first session as I'm figuring out the track, but as long as I stay steady and predictable it should be fine. If I get a tow from someone it should help out immensely getting up to a pace where I won't be interfering.

Novice was great, but after the first couple sessions I felt like there was a separation in the group....I was pushing the instructors to go faster and the other riders could have learned more from closer contact to better observe/follow lines and corner speeds.

Please don't. I don't want to hear Kevin crying all day about how he can't get by them even though they're only fast in the straights.

Ain't going to happen this time. I'll walk right down to where they're pitting and do a drop kick on both of their bikes.

Little bit worried about closing speeds with other riders during the first session as I'm figuring out the track, but as long as I stay steady and predictable it should be fine. If I get a tow from someone it should help out immensely getting up to a pace where I won't be interfering.

Novice was great, but after the first couple sessions I felt like there was a separation in the group....I was pushing the instructors to go faster and the other riders could have learned more from closer contact to better observe/follow lines and corner speeds.

What Jinu said. If you want some tows I'd be happy to lead you around a little bit if you can't find anyone or want more later in the day. I think you'll be okay.