• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going the 15th..

Fireman,

I'll be there the 15th too!!!

Lets hook up.

I'll be driving a Blue Pontiac Grand Prix pulling an open trailer with a Red CBR600RR with yellow plates and the number 4 on it.

4est.

don't think I can get Monday and Tue off. But might try to go back Tues.

Sat will make me elegible for the customer appreciation day. :cool:

So I'll most likely be going Oct 1.

Does anyone know if the suspension clinic (or whatever they call it) people will be on-site on Monday-Tuesday? Tire service is still available there?

no suspension people.they don't sell tires there,if you bring yours they can change them for you,that's it.

no suspension people.they don't sell tires there,if you bring yours they can change them for you,that's it.

Got it, thanks. Will bring my tires for the 18th. I think my current tire way hold its own most of the 17th, I hope.

Fireman,

I'll be there the 15th too!!!

Lets hook up.

I'll be driving a Blue Pontiac Grand Prix pulling an open trailer with a Red CBR600RR with yellow plates and the number 4 on it.

4est.

don't think I can get Monday and Tue off. But might try to go back Tues.

Sat will make me elegible for the customer appreciation day. :cool:

So I'll most likely be going Oct 1.

Cool.. I'll look for ya! Yeah, I'll be on a big black Tacoma with my red/black FZR with yellow number plates and the number 4 on it also! Lol

I switched to Monday. There's something about riding in 60* rain that doesn't seem fun for Tuesday. It looks like the showers on Monday will roll in during the evening so we should be good to go.

Promo code FORUM2012 gets a $10 discount at checkout!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Trying to figure out if this event is open to the public. I see if I ride in, I can park in the infield, but do I have to pay to get access to the paddock and grandstands?

I'm planning on bringing my DSLR and hopefully getting some good shots. Having never been to Mid-Ohio, any advice on where to shoot? Anything in particular you guys want me to watch for?

Trying to figure out if this event is open to the public. I see if I ride in, I can park in the infield, but do I have to pay to get access to the paddock and grandstands?

I'm planning on bringing my DSLR and hopefully getting some good shots. Having never been to Mid-Ohio, any advice on where to shoot? Anything in particular you guys want me to watch for?

It is open to the public. I have friends come and visit regularly. All you have to do is sign in at the gate as a spectator.

There was 17 at the time, but judging by the weather there are probably a lot more.

We ran with 30 last time I think. My father in law did a quick count on the line. If Todd comes we can work on passing each other back and forth to get the hang of it.....then we simply haul ass.

Cool.. I'll look for ya! Yeah, I'll be on a big black Tacoma with my red/black FZR with yellow number plates and the number 4 on it also! Lol

Good meeting you today Brian!

Liked the new ride!

Sorry I confused your wife with a similar colored & numbered bike. :D

Good meeting you today Brian!

Liked the new ride!

Sorry I confused your wife with a similar colored & numbered bike. :D

Hey man, it was good meeting ya also. No problem on confusing my wife, she is not use to seeing me on a red bike (use to just looking for the Repsol bike).

Anyway, thanks to everyone for not running me over with my little 400... It did okay for it's first time out on the track, I've got to get use to the older tech... Mostly the carbs and keeping the revs up. It a lot different then my old 600RR.. But the R6 brakes with Brembo setup is nice, and will take a min to get use to braking a lot later, because it's instant stop when I hit those brakes! :eek: