Finally got back on the trails

buildit

Nice.....looks like I would've had fun.;)

Yeah, to bad you never ride anything but pavement. :p Give it another 10 years and it may all be paved anyways at the rate they are bull dozing the old unmaintained roads so that they can subdivide and sell off 2 acre lots. :(

Nice video, looks like you 2 had a good ride. What s/ware do you use to edit the film? Everything I've tried is either to deep for me to figure out, or it don't work right. So I'm stuck with Windows live movie maker.

I've used that on non HD video but Adobe Elements 10 works well on HD video for me on the Apple computer. ;)

I've used that on non HD video but Adobe Elements 10 works well on HD video for me on the Apple computer. ;)

Thanks, I've been thinking about a mac book for awhile. I've herd the main problem I have is the GoPro files *.mp4 is a apple file format. So when I save a movie with WLMM it converts them to a *.wmv file and looses a lot of clarity in the video. Thats why sometimes I just toss it up un-edited, lol.

Yeah, Adobe is pretty good about being able to accept many formats but be warned. Adobe backs up back ups of back ups. I went from 160 GB to 60 GB on HD space even after deleting the original files and moving the videos to a backup drive. I recently found where the file was that was hiding 100 GB of back up info for the Elements and Organizer programs and got the memory all back.

Yeah, Adobe is pretty good about being able to accept many formats but be warned. Adobe backs up back ups of back ups. I went from 160 GB to 60 GB on HD space even after deleting the original files and moving the videos to a backup drive. I recently found where the file was that was hiding 100 GB of back up info for the Elements and Organizer programs and got the memory all back.

Wow 100 gig mia! I'm glad you found it and free'd it all up.

Those look like some awesome trails. Where exactly are they located - is it private land?

No, they are all called unmaintained roads. South Eastern Ohio has lots of them and they can be found by contacting County Engineers for county maps if they are not offered online. This does not mean some land owners do not fence them off as their own, usually because some knuckle heads decide they can not only ride the trails but the private land either side.